(/ /•/ω/•/ /)

Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Today Was a Good Day!

Putting GrAmMeR  aside...


today was actually pretty good i started my actual final of my treatment and storyboard and will begin filming later this week. a little pressed for time but I digress. on a further note the Crispy buttermilk at Mcdonalds is actually not as bad as I thought it would be, it was my first time eating it and I was actually satisfied. I finished Christmas shopping and since now I'm "technically" jobless(bum) I'll be uploading everyday of my Winter Break. Things to expect are mostly random vlogs (probably of me eating food) gameplay, a review here and there and on Christmas one lucky subscriber will be given a game card whether it be Steam, PSN, or Xbox so they can have a very merry Christmas :D Happy Holidays all.

No comments:

Post a Comment