(/ /•/ω/•/ /)

Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Short note about me.

My name is Roberto Pablo Torres Jr. though I prefer to be called Tito (Pronounced Tea Toe) I was born on June 27, 1998 a whopping 10 pounds, WOW was I a fat baby. From birth I have gone through a number of hobbies and phases from Playing the Piano to wanting to Rock out with friends to being sporty to extremely lazy (but don't tell my boss hehe). I started using Paint when I was about eight and from there I wanted to find things with more features. I soon discovered Adobe Illustrator and from there I found Photoshop CS4. I quickly got used to it then began using that often soon after I took Graphic Design where I skipped straight to CS6 and it was as if I was back where I started. Now I do edits for small youtubers, Pages on Facebook, and Twitter Banners I think learning adobe was one of the best things that has ever happened to me and I'm sure it will open up many opportunities for me in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment